My name is Steve Su. I was born in Taipei. I’m was graduated from Wanfang senior high school this year. I grew up in a good environment. There are four people in my family.I have manny habbits such as playing badminton and baseball and surfing the Internet. My father is a businessman, mother is a housewife, and my brother is a eighth grade student at Jingmei junior high school now. My parents always tell my brother and me to pay 100% concentration on whatever things we are doing .They expected us to be responsible. Besides, they also ask us to be polite and humble with people and learn good things from others. Because of this, I have become a person with responsibility and endurance even though I sometimes make careless mistakes. In all aspect, I am a well-planning and conscientious person.
13 years ago
Hi Steve,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to have a responsible, humble and polite student in my class this year.