Program Title : Negotiating Salary
Day/Date 2009/11/30
Time Begin : 21:30
Time ended : 21:50
wage : paid by the hour
constraint : limits what you can do
e.g. Perhaps we can give you an attractive compensation package
if the salary isn’t quite what you’re looking for.
including vacation, money plus and so on.
e.g. I’m certainly open to negotiations.
willing to do something.
e.g. In this economy, it’s a salary that many people would jump at.
decide to do something immediately.
e.g. That’s certainly true, and I don’t you to walk away from this job
if there’s any way we can close the gap in salary.
to say no to something.
e.g. If you’re willing to up the offer to $60,000, then I think it may be doable.
to increase.
e.g. Well, $60,000 is really the ceiling for that position.
the maxium for something.
13 years ago
Nice notes, Steve. But how about your comments and reflection? Could you add a section for that?
ReplyDeleteI think that ESL will speak slowly at first time and the teacher's speaking speed is well, in the end, they will speak normal speed.
ReplyDeleteI think it is more suitable for learners, and
I feel it is the difference between other teaching program.