Monday, December 28, 2009

Assignment 9- New Year Reflections

This year, I have experienced College Entrance Examination and passed many stages to enter in NTUST. Although I have being a college student only 3 month, I have made many friends, and learned more difficult subject than what I learned at senior high school. I also felt the pressure on my schoolwork, but I have been familiar with a lot of websites help me to improve my English ability.


I would like to be a better student in this coming year, and join badminton team to practice my skill. I plan on studying English hardly in order to pass GEPT intermediate level, especially, writing, and TOEIC score at least 600, and don’t stay up late before midterm exams.

I really look forward to watching this year’s firework show at Taipei 101, and I hope that all my hopes will come true in next year!

4 comments:

  1. What I heard is that badminton team's training is very hard, but it could effectively improve your skill!Hope you'll learn a lot this year!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. badminton course is hard to join, because that's really a lot want to join. lol

    Wish you can reach your goal and have a nice year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You're also a freshman in the university!
    I just know now!ha!!XD
    This semester I have joined my department's badminton team! I think it's not too hard! Hope you can enjoy it! We also can play together!^^
    Happy New Year~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you really want to pass these English tests this year. GEPT (intermediate) shouldn't be a problem to you. As to TOEIC, just need some practice. It's not too diffiuclt either. Maybe you could give it a try this winter break. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete